Make India Great Again

Make India Great Again Review


I just now saw Sourabh Pant's Make India Great Again stand up special. A lot of you might be wondering on it to have a look or not, so I am here to brief you about it.







Synopsis

Since it is a standup comedy show there is not to talk about the synopsis. It's comedy. It is focussed on politics, politicians and India's problems. But mainly it focuses on Politicians.




My Opinion

It is a great show and maybe for a lot of you to gain some knowledge also. I found him really aware of the situations in India and politicians and making jokes on them. The jokes are really great and to the point with the little pinch of seriousness towards issues in India. But some issues I found were not what should be called a "issue". He pointed out some issues which are only considered issues by those who do not understand anything and are easily manipulated. For just this the whole show rating kind of degraded for me, but as for you maybe it won't. Overall a great show and great jokes on politics and especially Salman Khan. In my opinion I would highly recommend it.

Comments