Black Mirror (Season 1 - Season 4)

Black Mirror (Season 1 - Season 4) Review


It was a fine day when me and my friend were just eating at a stall near my home. We were discussing some great TV shows when he told me the name of black mirror and asked me to watch it on Netflix. He was so sure and confident that he made me read the reviews. I made up my mind to watch all the seasons. I did. And here I present you its review.




Synopsis:


Black Mirror is a netflix show whose main theme is what would happen if technology advances to a greater level. As the technology is progressing today, it is not wrong to say that it will reach the limit one day that is shown in the black mirror. That will be the last day of happiness for humans because what this advancement will bring is unimaginable. This is the main theme of the show and it is a great and unique idea.




My Opinion:


Black mirror is a really great show. The way in which the director and writers have shown their idea is really plausible. I was very much surprised and shocked to see some of the episodes like the one which is called Nosedive is not far from reality. How people started rating everybody and have forgot to speak to someone about their flaws is something that I can see is not very far away. There are other episodes too which are really great and I believe those are soon to be reality. There is not so much to talk about the show since it is not drama or thriller or anything like that. Every episode is a new story and it does not matter which episode and which season you watch first. Although some of the episodes are lame and like fillers for the season but many are great. I like the show very much and I would highly recommend it to everyone.


Black Mirror Season 5?


The show this hit definitely deserves another season and the good news is Netflix has approved another season Black Mirror and is expected to be released late 2018 or early 2019.


Comments